With the persistent pursuit of precision and efficiency for imaging and diagnosis, uCT 780 is equipped with the fully integrated Z-Detector to allow low dose data acquisition with fine details. The fast rotation speed of the system improves the cardiac scan quality.
- Innovative Z-Detector (Fine Sampling, Scintillating Detector Material, Ultra-low Noise Design)
- Coordinated Control System Architechure (Rapid Transfer of Large Datasets, Real-time System Condition Monitor, System Hardware Synchronization Control on a Microsecond Basis)
- Precision in Image Reconstruction (1024 x 1024 High-definition Reconstruction Matrix, Metal Artifact Correction, 0.5mm Thickness Images in All FOVs)
- Excellence in Cardiac Imaging (CardioXphase, 100kW Max Generator Power, 0.3s Rotation Speed, Adaptive And Intuitive Applications)
- Precision in Dose control (70kV Scan Mode, KARL 3D Iterative Denoising, Auto ALARA kVp)
Coordinated Control System Architechure
Supports the 360 million voxel data acquisition and reconstruction speed up to 60 IPS.
High system reliability with enhanced serviceability.
Supports precise radiation dose control and 0.3s high speed gantry rotation.
Precision in Image Reconstruction
The high resolution reconstruction matrix reveals fine anatomical details such as internal auditory canal (IAC), small joints, and lung imaging.
Metal Artifact Correction (MAC) reduces metal artifacts to improve image quality while preserving surrounding anatomical structures.
High resolution CT images reveal fine anatomical details.
Excellence in Cardiac Imaging
Intelligent and adaptive phase selection.
Clearly visualize challenging patient anatomy.
Improves the temporal resolution for cardiac imaging.
Single-click post-processing to make image interpretation simpler.
Precision in Dose control
70kV Scan Mode
70kV scan mode can increase signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) to be especially beneficial for pediatric patients, contrast imaging and CT Venography (CTV) imaging.
KARL 3D Iterative Denoising
The state-of-the-art algorithm is performed in both the projection and image spaces to provide low dose, high quality images.
Auto ALARA kVp
uDose generates an optimized 3D dose distribution plan for every individual scan according to anatomical information.
More products from this supplier