CCSSA/SASPEN Critical Care Congress
Thu, 13 Oct 2022, 09:00
Sun, 16 Oct 2022, 18:00
ision statement: To promote, coordinate and encourage the development and application of clinical nutrition practices in South Africa.
- To improve the management of Parenteral and Enteral nutrition in all its aspects in South Africa.
- To promote contact with international groups with similar objectives.
- To promote research into nutrition.
- To promote education at all levels in nutritional management.
- To provide funding for educational travel by its members or selected visitors.
- To organise regular regional and national symposia or congresses (including joint symposia/congresses with other Societies)
- To collect and administer funds in the furtherance of these objectives.
- To provide a central co-ordinating body for the various groups involved in Parenteral and Enteral nutrition in Southern Africa.
Registration will be available soon..
Programme available online here
Mon, 15 Aug 2022 - Thu, 18 Aug 2022
Sat, 20 Aug 2022 - Mon, 22 Aug 2022
Sat, 3 Sep 2022 - Tue, 6 Sep 2022
Thu, 29 Sep 2022 - Sat, 1 Oct 2022
Fri, 7 Oct 2022 - Tue, 11 Oct 2022
Mon, 10 Oct 2022 - Sun, 16 Oct 2022
Sat, 15 Oct 2022 - Wed, 19 Oct 2022
Mon, 17 Oct 2022 - Fri, 21 Oct 2022