The National Healthcare CNO Summit returns on February in Dallas, TX.
The National Healthcare CNO is an invitation-only, premium Summit effectively uniting industry leaders in an exclusive networking environment on 23 - 24 February 2023 at the exquisite Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas, Dallas, TX, US.
The Summit provides a highly focused and interactive atmosphere to address and gain solutions specific to the core concerns of individual attendees. This is an unparalleled opportunity for extensive informal networking among industry peers during one-on-one meetings, event meals, cocktail receptions and leisure entertainment.
Hospitals & Healthcare Systems that attended:
· Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Officer - Brook dale University Medical Center
· Chief Nursing Officer - Dartmouth Hitchcock
· Senior Vice President & Chief Nursing Officer - Jefferson Health
· SVP/System CNO - SSM Health
· Chief Nursing Officer & Vice President - Cedars-Sinai
· Chief Nurse Executive – Senior Vice President - Yale New Haven Health System
· Chief Nursing Officer - Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth
· Chief Nursing Officer - Mayo Clinic Health System
The Summit’s content is aligned with key clinical trial challenges and interests, relevant market developments, and practical and progressive ideas and strategies adopted by successful pioneers.
Key Topics for 2023:
· The Nursing Shortage - Examining strategies for combating the ongoing nursing shortage
· Nurse Health, Safety and Wellbeing - Promoting a safe and supportive workplace environment to improve the nursing experience and protect nurses against common stressors
· Tech In Nursing - Leveraging technology to optimize healthcare delivery and improve nursing operations
· Transforming Healthcare Delivery - Exploring innovative care delivery models to improve patient experience and quality of care
· Optimizing Patient Experience - Supporting patient safety, reducing patient harm and improving overall patient satisfaction
· Nursing Leadership Post-Pandemic - Assessing the impact the pandemic has had on nurse leaders and navigating the changing workplace culture