ACH Pediatric Critical Care Conference 2022
1. Recognize the clinical challenges as evidenced in the cases discussed.
2. Assess diagnostic and treatment protocols of the cases presented.
3. Review the physiologic processes which led to the negative outcome for the pediatric patients.
4. Utilize the findings from these cases to diagnose and manage future cases.
Journal Club Objectives
1. Describe research concepts and methods
2. Access the hypothesis, design, patient selection, results and discussion section of a journal article.
Pediatric Critical Care Physicians and Pediatric Critical Care Nurses
Advocate Aurora Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Registration Coming Soon..
Mon, 15 Aug 2022 - Thu, 18 Aug 2022
Sat, 20 Aug 2022 - Mon, 22 Aug 2022
Sat, 3 Sep 2022 - Tue, 6 Sep 2022
Thu, 29 Sep 2022 - Sat, 1 Oct 2022
Fri, 7 Oct 2022 - Tue, 11 Oct 2022
Mon, 10 Oct 2022 - Sun, 16 Oct 2022
Thu, 13 Oct 2022 - Sun, 16 Oct 2022
Sat, 15 Oct 2022 - Wed, 19 Oct 2022
Mon, 17 Oct 2022 - Fri, 21 Oct 2022