New Cardiovascular Horizons Conference - NCVH 2021
Founded in 1999, the NCVH Annual Conference provides education covering all fields of peripheral interventions including carotid, renal, femoral and below the knee procedures as well as stent grafting for aortic dissections, abdominal aortic aneurysms, thoracic aortic aneurysms and deep venous interventions.
Each year, on average, the conference assembles 1,500+ attendees and features 24+ LIVE case transmissions, 300+ scientific lectures and 175+ faculty considered preeminent in the field of medicine.
- Discuss the indications, risks and complications of interventional therapies in the treatment of cardiovascular disease, peripheral artery disease, and critical limb ischemia.
- Understand and implement contemporary approaches in peripheral vascular management (including carotid, renal and mesenteric, SFA, below the knee, venous disease and aortic) based on recent clinical trials and evidenced based data.
- Apply appropriate applications of new endovascular technologies for patients with vascular disease.
- Describe appropriate pharmacologic management in the care of patients with cardiovascular disease, peripheral artery disease and critical limb ischemia.
- Discuss various testing modalities and comprehensive spectrum of care in patients with foot ulcers and threatened limbs.
- Explain proper use and interpretation of diagnostic tools and apply appropriate screening techniques for peripheral artery disease.
- Recognize the roles and responsibilities of multidisciplinary members of a comprehensive PAD clinical team.
Programme Available Online here
Mon, 23 Oct 2023 - Thu, 26 Oct 2023
San FranciscoCalifornia, San Francisco CA 94103
Sun, 10 Dec 2023 - Wed, 13 Dec 2023
Mon, 22 Jan 2024 - Thu, 25 Jan 2024
FloridaMiami Beach, Florida 33139
Mon, 29 Jan 2024 - Fri, 2 Feb 2024
Sun, 4 Feb 2024 - Tue, 6 Feb 2024
Sat, 9 Mar 2024 - Tue, 12 Mar 2024
Washington, DCWashington, DC 20009