Comarch CardioVest is a solution used to perform preventive examinations, diagnostics andsupervision of adult patients with cardiological disorders. The innovative technology records and transfers ECG data to the telemedicine platform. The implemented algorithm interprets the data and conducts advanced analysis of ECG signals, automatically detecting crucial disorders and deviations from standard. The solution makes it possible to shorten long-term ECG monitoring analysis significantly, and to verify the recording fully, without manual signal processing.
How does it work?
Elements of the CardioVest system
- Station transmitting data from the Recorder to the Remote Care Center
- A wide range of communication capabilities with Monitoring Center (3G, WiFi, LAN)
- Allows recording of ECG signal
- Comfortable to wear (light, body-fit)
- Biocompatible, non-allergic materials
- Special material electrodes ensure high recording quality
- Battery life longer than 24h
- Small in size
- Minimum weight
- Communication LEDs
- Atrial fibrillation
Comarch CardioVest System Infographic
Discover how it works:
WHO IS THIS DEVICE FOR?
PATIENTS REQUIRING DIAGNOSIS, - FOR EXAMPLE:
- Due to suspicion of cardiac rhythm disturbances (with special emphasis on disturbances which rarely occur in a time unit, where standard 24/72 h classical Holter examination has not brought any lesions to light)
- With syncopes
- After ischemic strokes of unknown etiology
PATIENTS REQUIRING SUPERVISION:
- After acute coronary syndromesand revascularization surgery
- After cardiac surgery
- After cardiac ablation procedures
- With chronic circulatory insufficiency
- Wth congenital cardiac defects
- To assess the efficacy of pharmacological treatment
- Paroxysmal atrial fibrillation
- Genetic cardiac rhythm disturbances in patients suspected of being prone to such
- Problems arising in individual athletes performing at amateur and professional level
FOR ENTITIES RUNNING SCIENTIFIC AND CLINICAL RESEARCH
HOW IT WORKS?
Comarch CardioVest is a solution used to perform preventive examinations, diagnostics and supervision of patients with cardiological disorders.
Thanks to the innovative technology of the CardioVest system, long-term ECG monitoring is possible without the application of any electrodes, which greatly improves the patient’s comfort.
Until the CardioVest system, there was no method of recording ECG signals reliably and safely. The technology records and transfers ECG data to the telemedicine platform. The implemented algorithm interprets the data and conducts advanced analysis of ECG signals, automatically detecting crucial disorders and deviations from standard. The solution makes it possible to shorten long-term ECG monitoring analysis significantly, and to verify the recording fully, without manual signal processing. The simple modular structure and wireless data transmission of the CardioVest system enable ECG reading and analysis after every 24 hours of the examination.
The system consists, among other things, of two independent recorders carried interchangeably, which the patient changes every 24 hours. The first recorder is installed on a vest, while the other one, concurrently, fully automatically, and without engaging the patient, sends the records of the completed part of the examination. This method means there is no need to wait until an examination ends to obtain the results. It enables earlier reaction to any detected cardiac rhythm disturbances.
More products from this supplier