eTELEMED 2024:The Sixteenth International Conference on eHealth, Telemedicine, and Social Medicine
eTELEMED 2024 is colocated with the following events as part of DigitalWorld 2024 Congress:
- ICDS 2024, The Eighteenth International Conference on Digital Society
- ACHI 2024, The Seventeenth International Conference on Advances in Computer-Human Interactions
- GEOProcessing 2024, The Sixteenth International Conference on Advanced Geographic Information Systems, Applications, and Services
- eTELEMED 2024, The Sixteenth International Conference on eHealth, Telemedicine, and Social Medicine
- eLmL 2024, The Sixteenth International Conference on Mobile, Hybrid, and On-line Learning
- eKNOW 2024, The Sixteenth International Conference on Information, Process, and Knowledge Management
- ALLSENSORS 2024, The Ninth International Conference on Advances in Sensors, Actuators, Metering and Sensing
- SMART ACCESSIBILITY 2024, The Ninth International Conference on Universal Accessibility in the Internet of Things and Smart Environments
Feb 20, 2024
Mar 30, 2024
Apr 16, 2024
Apr 26, 2024
Deadlines differ for special tracks. Please consult the conference home page for special tracks Call for Papers (if any).
eTELEMED 2024: Registration
Each accepted paper needs at least one full registration, before the camera-ready manuscript can be included in the proceedings. The student rate is the lowest registration rate listed in the registration form.
One registration form covers the registration of the paper and the participation of one presenter. If an author has two (or more) accepted papers, each paper must be registered paid for with a separate form.
Every participant must register separately: if two co-authors attend, each of them has to register
Support letters for entry visa will only be issued to attendees who have successfully paid their registration fees in full.
Note: If you attend but do not have a paper to present, use paper number "guest" on your registration form.
The link to the registration form will be available at the time of notification.
During IARIA events, photos and recordings may be made. By registering to and/or attending IARIA events, you consent to allow IARIA to make and distribute such material for informational, publicity, promotional and/or reporting purposes in print or electronic media.
Video recording of presentations by attendees are not allowed without written permission from IARIA and the on-site OK of the presenter.
Copyrighted presentation material may be photographed or copied for personal use only, not for reproduction or distribution. Material labeled confidential or proprietary may not be photographed or copied.
If for unforeseen reasons physical presence at the conference location is not possible, proceedings will not be mailed:
- the articles are freely available from ThinkMind digital library, www.thinkmind.org
- a receipt can be printed any time from the original registration confirmation email
Thu, 14 Dec 2023 - Thu, 14 Dec 2023
Glasgow, G1 1RD
Mon, 8 Jan 2024 - Wed, 10 Jan 2024
San Francisco, CA 94102
Mon, 4 Mar 2024 - Tue, 5 Mar 2024
Sun, 28 Apr 2024 - Tue, 30 Apr 2024
Mon, 13 May 2024 - Wed, 15 May 2024
Mon, 18 Nov 2024 - Tue, 19 Nov 2024