2022 HIMSS European Health Conference & Exhibition
Delivering Next Gen Health and Care: The time is now
Join global health changemakers as we forge paths to improve care for all.
The HIMSS22 European Health Conference & Exhibition brings the European healthcare community back together digitally and in person in Helsinki, Finland from 14 to 16 June 2022. It will feature HIMSS's knowledge, expertise and thought leadership in healthcare digitisation, and Accelerate Health’s network of entrepreneurs and investors showcasing the latest and most innovative health tech solutions.
HIMSS22 Europe will be offered both in person and digitally—so everyone, everywhere can come together to be the change.
As vaccination programmes start demonstrating tangible and optimistic results, and countries across the region can turn their attention to recovery plans, national digital transformation programmes need to factor in a new key objective: building back stronger and more resilient health systems.
Join the European healthcare community for inspiration, innovation, and unrivalled networking opportunities for future collaborations:
- Hear invaluable insights from 120+ international health information and technology experts
- Attend 60+ live and on-demand sessions to stay ahead of the latest health and care trends
- Build and nurture the influential relationships that will drive your professional development forward
- Meet the market suppliers who will support your vision and ensure the success of your strategy
- Earn continuing education credits
The healthcare conference draws a wide variety of attendees representing the global health ecosystem—including CIOs and senior executives, providers, IT professionals, government officials, innovators, consultants, market suppliers and more.
Thu, 14 Dec 2023 - Thu, 14 Dec 2023
Glasgow, G1 1RD
Mon, 8 Jan 2024 - Wed, 10 Jan 2024
San Francisco, CA 94102
Mon, 4 Mar 2024 - Tue, 5 Mar 2024
Sun, 28 Apr 2024 - Tue, 30 Apr 2024
Mon, 13 May 2024 - Wed, 15 May 2024
Sun, 26 May 2024 - Thu, 30 May 2024
Mon, 18 Nov 2024 - Tue, 19 Nov 2024