SFAR Annual Congress 2023
What is SFAR?
The SFAR, French Society of Anesthesia and Resuscitation, is an association according to the 1901 law, recognized as being of public utility. Its purpose is the study, advancement and teaching of anesthesia and resuscitation.
To its initial objectives, it added two innovative objectives:
In 1988: the safety of all procedures performed by intensive care anesthesiologists
In 2000: support for research in anesthesia-resuscitation
The means of action of the Company are in particular:
- The organization of scientific meetings: Annual National Congress, Monothematic Days, Consensus Conferences, Expert Meetings, etc.
- The publication of two scientific journals: Anesthesia & Resuscitation (ANREA) and Anesthesia Critical Care & Pain Medicine (ACCPM)
- The publication of Recommendations of the SFAR
- The granting of scholarships and prizes: Study and Research Scholarships, Research Contracts, etc.
- The constitution of Committees and Working Groups
- The conduct of surveys in the field of anesthesia, resuscitation, pain and emergencies
Wed, 6 Dec 2023 - Sat, 9 Dec 2023
Thu, 11 Jan 2024 - Sun, 14 Jan 2024
TexasHouston, Texas 77056
Fri, 26 Jan 2024 - Sun, 28 Jan 2024
Sun, 28 Jan 2024 - Fri, 2 Feb 2024
VorarlbergLech, Vorarlberg 6764
Thu, 8 Feb 2024 - Fri, 9 Feb 2024
Sat, 24 Feb 2024 - Wed, 28 Feb 2024
Steamboat SpringsColorado, Steamboat Springs 80487
Sun, 25 Feb 2024 - Thu, 29 Feb 2024