35th Annual AHA Rural Health Care Leadership Conference 2022
- Gain practical tools for achieving peak operational and clinical performance.
- Understand what the latest developments in Washington mean for rural hospitals and their communities.
- Examine the impact of COVID-19 on the rural hospital and health system and explore lessons learned.
- Advance health equity and eliminate disparities through collaborations with community and public health organizations.
- Revitalize leadership, boost governance expertise, and nurture a more resilient workforce.
- Strengthen the hospital’s capacity to deliver value-based care through strategic partnerships and collaborations.
- Engage clinical talent and enhance care delivery through innovative workforce solutions.
- Explore how virtual health technologies are improving access to care.
Tue, 17 May 2022 - Fri, 20 May 2022
Tue, 17 May 2022 - Thu, 19 May 2022
Wed, 18 May 2022 - Fri, 20 May 2022
Wed, 18 May 2022 - Wed, 18 May 2022
Sat, 21 May 2022 - Wed, 25 May 2022
Sat, 21 May 2022 - Sun, 22 May 2022
United Arab Emirates