2023 CCC Symposium
Live cases, emphasizing the technical aspects, will be performed while evidence-based practice guidelines for appropriateness of revascularization will be discussed. Within the live case format, current topics will be presented to provide interventional cardiologists with state-of-the-art information for managing patients as the dynamic field of interventional cardiology continues to evolve. During the symposium, we expect to emphasize the long-term role of interventional cardiology in managing complex coronary lesions using multi-device synergy in a safe and effective manner. There will be a live case session dedicated to post TAVR angiography and PCI after BEV as well as SEV.
- This course is specifically designed for:
- Interventional Cardiologists who manage patients with complex, challenging anatomy for revascularization
- Cardiology Fellows with an interest in Interventional Cardiology
- Nurses, Technicians, and other Allied Health Care Professionals who work in Cardiac Catheterization and Vascular Laboratories
- The overall goal of this program is to enhance knowledge and improve understanding of various interventional techniques and devices with management of various complex coronary disease. At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Select appropriate cases for surgical or percutaneous revascularization.
- Recognize the appropriate revascularization strategy for patients with unprotected left main disease and complex CAD.
- Analyze the best interventional strategy for coronary bifurcation and heavily calcified lesions.
- Identify the appropriate cases for left ventricular assist device use.
Mon, 25 Sep 2023 - Tue, 26 Sep 2023
Île-de-FranceParis, Île-de-France 75017
Mon, 23 Oct 2023 - Thu, 26 Oct 2023
San FranciscoCalifornia, San Francisco CA 94103
Sun, 10 Dec 2023 - Wed, 13 Dec 2023
Mon, 22 Jan 2024 - Thu, 25 Jan 2024
FloridaMiami Beach, Florida 33139
Mon, 29 Jan 2024 - Fri, 2 Feb 2024
Sun, 4 Feb 2024 - Tue, 6 Feb 2024