Online registration closes October 1 at 17:00
10th Annual Emirates Cardiac Society Conference I ACC Middle East Conference 2019
- Challenge the norm: Discuss, share and critique the latest in cardiovascular prevention and care with GLOBAL EXPERTS in an intimate and interactive setting.
- Lead the way: LOCAL LEARNING designed to empower you to transform your community through educational topics such as the recently released hypertension guidelines and top clinical trials to change your practice as well as the latest in acute coronary syndrome, heart failure, valvular disease, arrhythmia and prevention.
- Power your mind: Find PRACTICAL SOLUTIONS for everyday problems by using real-world approaches to guideline-driven care. Participant driven sessions will challenge your knowledge in areas such as ECG and imaging interpretation.
- Ignite conversation: The conference provides a platform for CREATING CONNECTIONS and networking with faculty and colleagues offering shared discussion and bi-directional learning.
- PLUS: Become an ACC International Associate member or if you’re already an ACC member, get access to one of ACC’s premier educational products.
Programme available online here
- Synthesize foundational and advanced cardiovascular disease knowledge, contemporary best practices, and effective care delivery for cardiovascular prevention, evaluation and management
- Demonstrate appropriate interpretation of cardiovascular guidelines and diagnostic strategies needed in daily practice
- Demonstrate improved auscultation, ECG interpretation and clinical decision-making
- Utilize appropriate therapeutic strategies in the treatment of patients with hyperlipidemia and hypertension
- Apply the latest evidence to the evaluation, medical management and surgical treatment of patients with valvular heart disease
- Describe the best practices in the treatment of patients with heart failure including new drugs, surgical strategies and after-discharge care strategies
- Identify best practices for the management of patients with atrial and ventricular arrhythmias
Registration available online here
Mon, 5 Dec 2022 - Tue, 6 Dec 2022
United Arab Emirates
Thu, 12 Jan 2023 - Sat, 14 Jan 2023
Mon, 16 Jan 2023 - Thu, 19 Jan 2023
Miami Beach, Florida 33139
Sun, 22 Jan 2023 - Fri, 27 Jan 2023
Hawaii, Koloa 96756
Mon, 30 Jan 2023 - Tue, 31 Jan 2023
Mon, 30 Jan 2023 - Fri, 3 Feb 2023
Mon, 20 Feb 2023 - Tue, 21 Feb 2023